Kim here from @CardmakingBlonde sharing with you one of my all time favorite SFL stamps “Teresa Talks Fall”. So many things to love about this time of year: pumpkin flavored everything, cooler air (in Florida we don’t get crisp air until at least January), & Fall decorations.
Here’s the run down on this week’s card:
- used kraft paper as a base
- cut out a tag with a die from Gina Marie Designs
- stamped images from SFL’s “Teresa Talks Fall” stamp set out in Memento ink Rich Cocoa
- colored image in with Copic markers and also colored the “glow” around the image with Copic markers as well
- stamped the sentiment with VersaFine ink in Crimson Red
- the background papers are from SFL’s “Neutrals Vol. 1”
- inked the edges of the tag with Chestnut Roan chalk ink
- tied twine on the top of the tag
I am super pleased with the way this card turned out! Thanks so much for joining me today on the blog. I hope you make some time for yourself and get crafty!
Keep on creating,