These cards were
inspired by video that Jennifer McGuire posted about a week ago. I used my Gina K 4”x 4” wreath builder template with the Ranger Distress Oxide inks and stenciled the corners of the cards. Next, I cut I cut 4.25”x 8” cardstock for my
card base. I LOVE this technique that
Jennifer shared with us in her video. I
am looking forward to using this technique in the future.
Hi Everyone! Luci here from My Crazy Craft Life with a few cards using the Pink & Main “Turtley Amazing” stamp set. Be sure to check out the video for all the details HERE!
I colored the images on the last two cards with Studio 71 by Darice alcohol markers. I had heard good reviews on them and decided to pick up a set with 48 markers. Check out the video for my thoughts.
The first card is an A2 size 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 and I used “Tumbled Glass” Distress Oxide Ink to create the background on a 4 in. square piece of white cardstock. For the stamping I used Hero Arts Charcoal ink and the Gina K “Wreath Builder“. I stamped the sentiment with Brutus Monroe embossing ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I placed the panel on a black card base and finished it off with a few sequins, clear enamel dots, Ranger “Glossy Accents” on the turtle shells, and a Sakura “Black Glaze Pen” on the turtles eyes.
My second card is a 4 1/2 square card. I used all of the small images with the wreath builder to create the background on a 4 in piece of white cardstock. The inks I used were Hero Arts Mulled Wine, Moss, Soft Cantaloupe, and Lawn Fawn Merman. I added two of the turtles I colored. For the card base and sentiment strip I used a burnt orange piece of card stock from my stash. I stamped the sentiment with VeraFine Onyx Black ink and I finished the card by adding glossy accents to the turtle shells and for the eyes the glaze pen.
My final card I used the Scrapping for Less “Water Patterns” 6X6 paper pad to create a background along with a piece of kraft cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and I heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I placed the colored images around the background and finished it with glossy accents to the turtle shells, a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the small images and for the eyes the glaze pen.