Hello there crafters!
Kim here from @CardmakingBlond, thank you so much for joining me today on the blog to check out what I came up with using a few Fall ingredients from SFL. I will give the rundown on what was used for this card and also include links to the items as well. Just in case you haven’t heard there is a STORE WIDE 30% OFF SALE GOING ON!
Here we go:
- patterned papers are from SFL’s “In the Desert” paper pad this pad is full of great colors and images that make me think of Fall as well as the desert
- stamped the image out from Paper Sweeties stamp set “Sweater Weather” using memento ink in Rich Cocoa
- colored the image in with Copic markers
- cut out the “Autumn Blessings” sentiment with SFL’s die
- added in some sequins from my stash that I received in a previous Flavor of the Month card kit
- added some sparkle to the mug with a Nuvo Aqua shimmer pen
- placed a little glossy accents over the coffee in the coffee cup (mine is coffee your’s can be whatever you like)
I am so happy with the way this card came out! All the different patterns and colors are just enough to keep it interesting without overwhelming the stamped image. I hope you are enjoying the Fall season so far! Here in Florida the weather is downright pleasant!
Thanks again for taking a minute to stop by and see what has been going on in my neck of the woods. I hope you take some time for yourself and get some crafting or cardmaking in. Don’t forget the STORE CLOSING sale going on right now!
Keep on creating,