Kim here from Cardmaking Blonde bringing you a card made using one of the cutest encouraging stamp sets I’ve ever used! “Balloon Ride” from Paperie Ink has several critters to choose from and enough hot air balloons to do a little balloon like I did or to do an entire scene.
Here’s how this card came together:
- stamped image in Gina K black amalgam ink on Neenah Crest 110lb white cardstock
- colored images in with Arteza alcohol markers
- chose patterned paper from the SFL paper pad “Monkey Around”
- stamped sentiment out in black onyx VersaFine ink
- used a sentiment strip die to cut out the stamped sentiment
- added some extra embellishments with Pink & Main’s Glossy Hearts: Gold
I really enjoyed using this stamp set, I always know I have my hands on a good stamp set when as I am working with it for one card I already begin thinking of what I want to do with it for my next card.
Thank you for joining me today on the blog and taking a closer look at Paperie Ink’s “Balloon Ride.” I hope you get any encouragement you may be needing today and also take a minute to encourage another.
Keep on creating,