Hello Everyone! Today I made a cozy winter window featuring the “Winter Window” cling stamp set from Stamping Bella. I wanted to create more of a “window” look so this image entailed a lot of fussy cutting!
I want to inform you that this stamp set has TWO images of the window. I used the larger image for today’s card but there is a smaller version if you wanted to create more of a scene!
This card has LOTS of small steps that I think will be best described in the video. Please CLICK HERE if you want to see the actual creating of this card. It involves lots of steps, but overall is not difficult.
I basically have 3 pieces of the same image that all come together.
- The “inside” piece which shows the outdoor scene
- The “main” piece that holds the acetate
- The curtains cut from pattern paper that are adhered the the curtain space on the “main” piece.
- The main piece is adhered to a piece of striped pattern paper
- The inside piece is adhered to the card base
- The front panel (striped paper with “main” piece”) is then adhered to the card base on 1 layer of foam adhesive with the outdoor scene fitting perfectly into place.
To finish the card I added my sentiment!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy and get inspired!