As usual, I first stamped out all the images from the stamp set using the Gina K Black Amalgam Ink. I then colored the images with Copic Markers and die cut the images. I then used the Uchida Snow Marker to add texture to the “furry” parts of the bee.
Once my image was set, I trimmed down 2 pieces of pattern paper. One with a stitched rectangle die and the other with a small scalloped stitched die. I found some yellow ribbon in my stash to add to my card for even dimension and interest. I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink, sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat embossed.
Once everything was all set, I put it all together! I used 110lb black card stock for my card base – used some foam adhesive to add the oval panel and an action wobbler for my image. To finish the card I added some Wink of Stella to the hat and shoes and White Blizzard Glitter Nuvo Drops to the wings.
Thank You So Much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy and get inspired.