Hey everybody! If you enjoy making Christmas cards then it’s never too early to get a start and if you enjoy sending a lot of Christmas cards then the earlier you start the less stressed you’ll be. This Sloth Christmas stamp by Stampendous is all about taking it easy through the holiday season. So here’s a run down of my card with this cute little sloth:
- patterned paper from Carta Bella’s Christmas collection
- stamped in memento ink Rich Cocoa
- colored with Copic markers as follows: For the sloth’s body E79, E59, E29, E34 (also used E34 for his face and nose.) Hat R24, R29. String of lights R46, R24, Y13, Y15, YR04, YR18, G09, G05, B21, B29, BG99 for tops of lights. Leaves YG23, YG13
- the sentiment is stamped in versa mark ink and then used Wow! Embossing powder in black fine detail and hit it with a heat gun
- The circle that slot figure and leaves are adhered to is a 3″ circle and the fishtailed flag is 2.5″x 4″
- Adhered it all down with Lawn Fawn glue tube
- Adhered the entire card front to a card base
- filled in the white parts of the hat with Stickles Frosted Lace
- added glossy accents to the Christmas lights and his little nose
So that’s this week’s card with Christmas Sloth by Stampendous. Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what we have in store for you. Don’t forget about the big sale going on now while Teresa is off visiting her sweet Grandbabies! Have a great weekend and I hope you get to do something fun!
Keep on crafting!