Hello, it’s Stacy from CraftaholicMomma up today on the Scrapping for Less blog with the first project for the new monthly theme. The theme for the month of July is “Under the Stars”. You will see projects made celebrating nature, summer camping and activities.
For my card I used a stamp set by Hero Arts and paper by Bo Bunny. I did some ink blending and die cutting.
What is your favorite summer activity?
All products used are listed below.
I can’t hardly wait for you to see all the great projects the design team has in store. You’re going to love them!
Thanks for visiting,
- Hero Arts Wish I Might Stamp set
- Bo Bunny World Traveler 6×6 paper pad
- Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies
- MFT Grassy Edges stencil
- MFT Mini Clouds stencil
- Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord.
- Makeup Blending Brushes (Amazon)
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink