Thank you so much for stopping by! Today I am sharing with you what I made with the Some Bunny stamp set from Lawn Fawn. This type of stamp set is my favorite! It can be used for friendship, thank you, love and of course Easter. I wanted to make a card for a friend who went above and beyond for me and the sentiment on this card is just perfect.
Here’s a quick over view of what I did:
- stamped images in MFT Extreme Black Ink
- colored the images in with Copic markers
- cut out the little characters by fussy cutting them then went around the edges with a black marker to give a more finished look
- using a 6x6 paper pad from my stash I used a green sheet that could work for the ground and a blue sheet that could work for the sky even though they have patterns on them
- in order to give this card a bit of dimension I put pop dots on the back of the planter and tucked the carrots in behind it
- after stamping the sentiment in Versafine Ink black onyx I covered it with clear embossing powder and hit it with a heat tool to get that shiny look (I hope it comes through in the picture)
I had stamped out the images a couple of times in case I messed one up and had a little bunny that didn’t make it in the scene on the front of the card so I decided to add him to the inside (when I can I like to do something to the inside). This card was fun to make and while making this one I came up with a few more idea for other cards, hence the reason I LOVE this stamp set, there are just so many different scenes to create with it!
Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you are having a great Friday and are headed into a fabulous weekend!
Keep on Crafting!