Happy New Year Everyone! Teresa here today to share with you a few tidbits of inspiration and hopefully to inspire you to set some crafty goals for this new year! First, the little tidbits!
Flavor of the Month
- We had a Sell Out! Thanks so much for your support!
- When you purchase after the 20th or especially on reveal day I must go in and capture your payment because our payments are auto-charged on the 20th for our subscribers, so if you subscribe after that date I must manually charge you.
- Please don’t panic about whether you will receive the kit or not.
- Please pay attention to the description on the subscription icon as I always but a date and time stamp as to when the subscriptions are closed for that month.
- We are looking forward to some wonderful things to happen with our Flavor of the Month for 2019.
- This year we will begin doing themes each month rather than focusing on a specific brand for the month.
- That will allow a wider opportunity for brand awareness each month.
- Check out our Design Team’s inspirations for you with this month’s Coffee themed products!
Each New Year I come up with Crafty Goals for myself. This past year I failed miserably. However, I am of a mindset that we just recharge and start again. I am not going to beat myself up about it. So, I am only making 1 Crafty Goal for the New Year and that would be to regularly and consistently create content for our Scrapping for Less YouTube Channel. Do you make goals for yourself? What are your crafty goals for the new year?
Crafty Hugs to my Scrapping for Less family!
About the Author
Owner and CEO of Scrapping for Less
Bringing hot, trendy, scrapbooking supplies to customers is very important to me. Paper crafting, stamping, coloring, and card making is my passion. [VISIT MY BLOG]