Kim here and I am sharing a card I made using Lawn Fawn’s Thanks A Latte stamp set. This stamp set is incredible! It’s one of those sets that just keeps on giving.
With this set alone you can create cards that celebrate Fall, Christmas, Winter, even Valentine’s Day. You can make a thank you card, a friend card, or a card for your love. I chose to make a card that doesn’t really need a category because I didn’t have anyone in mind when creating it. I just wanted to make something cute and Fall looking to add to my stash. I started off a bit intimidated with the thought of having to line up the inside of the mug but I need not be concerned because it was a breeze! I’m going to give you a quick run down of what I did in creating this card:
- I used MFT Hybrid Ink in Chocolate Brown to stamp the image with the heart in it.
- it was to line up the mug stamp with the inner image using my Tim Holtz stamp platform
- the mugs were stamped using Lawn Fawn’s Jet Black premium ink pad, I added the little mustache and smile in this ink also AFTER coloring the images
- Copic sketch markers were used to color the images and do the shading
- the sentiment was stamped using Onyx Black VersaFine ink
- a bit of bling was added using Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker in clear
- I pulled the patterned paper from my stash and I cannot remember the name of the collection but I do know it is from Doodlebug.
So that’s my card for today! I had fun making it while hanging out with the hubby and watching Netflix.Thank you so much for taking a peek at what I’ve been up to and I hope you have a fantastic day! I encourage you to take some time for yourself and make something!
Keep on crafting!