Hello to all my SFL family! Just wanted to stop in today and give you the scoop on October Happenings! We are shaking and moving here at SFL…lots going on!
Flavor of the Month News:
- I am extremely grateful and excited about all the positive comments and response to the September kit. It is our goal to bring you quality, variety, and fabulous kits from month to month and even year to year. We know that one theme or kit may not be to everyone’s liking or tastes but just remember please that due to the great value of our kits we do not offer kit skipping.
- Also, please remember that substitutions MAY be made but only if absolutely necessary. For the September kit we needed to substitute some kits with a different paper other than Fall Breeze in Collection 2 with other fall papers as the manufacturer was unable to provide us with enough Fall Breeze paper. Also, we had to substitute some kits with other flowers in Collection 3 as we were unable to obtain enough of the purple and blue ones. Please know we only do this if we absolutely HAVE to on any given month.
- Payment information: Most payments are captured on the 20th of the month. Should you subscribe to the kit after the 20th you would receive an email indicating you paid “0”. I then go in and manually capture your payment so you receive that month’s kit.
- Subscription Status: Subscriptions are always open. However, I do close getting the current month’s kit on a subscription basis at the end of the month. ( I may not have explained that well…please ask if you need further clarification)
- AND on an exciting note! IF you thought September was fabulous, hang on for the rest of the year!!! Great stuff coming your way!!
- Remember that as a kit subscriber you not only get $5 off the 1x purchase price of each kit, but each month an email goes out to those signed up for a special discount code for an additional 10% off our already low prices on most items. *Does not apply to any product in the Flavor of the Month category.
- The Design Team will focus on these brands this month: Newton’s Nook and Lawn Fawn. Look for the DT to bring some fabulous creations!
- We will definitely be replenishing the Lawn Fawn items the Design Team is showing this month so please be patient with us on these items.
- Waitlist: We are finding that we do not get the return sales on products that are out of stock that have a waitlist, when we email that the product has been replenished. We are considering doing away with the waitlist. Could you please comment below your thoughts about this topic.
Thanks so much for taking the time to join me this month!
And now for the best part of the post!! Here are some wonderful creations from the Design Team and guest designers!~~