It’s time for Teresa Talks…Join me each month on the first of the month where I will give a recap of the Flavor of the Month Info from the previous month, what the website focus will be for the coming month, the Rafflecopter winner from the previous month and any other tidbits of information that I feel you might find important and interesting to know.
First the Winner of Last Month’s Rafflecopter! Donna Underwood…Congrats Donna, I will be emailing you tomorrow!
February Flavor of the Month:
- Recap of last Month…We sold out in 14 hours…so we did not want to disappoint again…we have upped our game and will have hopefully enough kits at least to last a few days to sell to you.
- Many of you missed the kit by just a little bit and have been concerned you were charged in February and then again in March without receiving anything. The way the subscriptions work is you are charged when you subscribe and then each day on the same month thereafter until you cancel.
- Please know that we keep a record of all payments and keep track of your months that your subscription covers. We ask for a 3-month commitment, however, the subscription continues until you cancel or let me know you wish to cancel.
- A subscription is the best way to make sure you are guaranteed to receive a kit because we fill subscriptions first.
- Lastly, we do have many new subscribers so I want to let you know of a couple of things: you may have seen on your receipt something about a subscriber stamp…We are in the process of changing the receipt…we did away with the subscriber stamp in order to expedite shipping. Instead, we are giving a 10% discount code each month to subscribers to receive on any one order during that month. The code is sent in an email on the 5th of the month. Make sure you are subscribed to the Flavor of the Month mailing list to receive that code.
- SHIPPING: Postal costs went up in January. UGH!!! It caught us off guard and so we have been working on changing this. I will begin the process of editing subscriptions and be increasing your shipping (if you are already a subscriber). This was done this month prior to our release for new subscriptions. Shipping is going to increase to 7.00. Only a .50 increase….we want to make sure we are giving you the best service and lowest possible costs!
- Remember our focus for the whole year is a Look Back! We are looking back at the past month or so of companies release, cause well who has the funds to buy every release of your favorite brand every single month!
- So, this month we will be Focused on the following companies:
We are so excited to focus on this company…we absolutely adore Michelle Currie and love supporting her!
and We are also very excited to bring these brand new companies to our website…
So, watch for our Design Team to bring you wonderful inspiration from Pink and Main, Art Impressions, and The Greeting Farm this month. And as always we will be sharing inspiration throughout the month of our Flavor of the Month March kit!
Thanks for joining me this month for this edition of Teresa Talks!
Crafty Hugs, Teresa