Kimberly and I and the whole Scrapping for Less Design Team want to wish our wonderful customers a very happy New Year! Sorry for the late post today…it has been a day full of reorganizing in preparation for my Scrapbox that my hubby bought me for Christmas. It is arriving tomorrow and I had to get my room prepared…as well as get stuff ready for Kimberly to arrive tomorrow and for us to ship out card kits! I am so very excited that all of our customers are excited about this kit! Some of the comments I have read about this kit just make my heart tingle.
So onto the meat of this blog post… What is 2018 going to look like around SFL?
- We are going to be adding more to the store. One of the areas we are going to “beef up” is to enhance our staples and essentials product category. We really want to be your 1 stop shop.
- . Our theme for 2018 will be “Look what you might have Missed”
- Let’s face it…we would all like to get the entire release of our favorite companies…and sometimes well the budget just is not cooperating with the plan in our head. So, we are going to be showcasing those releases but sometimes a little bit after they have come out.
- Flavor of the Month? What is happening here you might ask?
- We have done away with the Single Scoop Level and the Deluxe levels of the Kit. (many advantages to this)
- I can’t give away any secrets but just let me say…this kit just keeps getting better and better! Lots of brand new things are in store for the contents of the kit! We are so dang excited about this we just might have to spill the beans soon!
So, that is just a short little glimpse into what is going on around here for the NEW YEAR! I really could go on and on but I will keep it short. I will announce winners of our Christmas blog hop that was in mid-December and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and the card kit blog hop next Monday.
To All Our Wonderful Customers for a fantastic Year in 2017. We are ever grateful to you for helping a dream come true!
About the Author
Owner and CEO of Scrapping for Less
Bringing hot, trendy, scrapbooking supplies to customers is very important to me. Paper crafting, stamping, coloring, and card making is my passion. [VISIT MY BLOG]