Hello my dear Crafty Friends! Teresa here today with a mid-month update on the Flavor of the Month…I am also going to really plead with you to comment below and give us some feedback on the content of this post. I want to go over several things with the card kits so I am going to do it bullet style so I hit all the points! I know we got off to a rocky start with these last two card kits with not getting all of the product in…and I do want you to know we are trying our very best to combat this problem. We unfortunately had no choice these past two months but to send kits out without some product…However, we are doing our darndest so this will not happen in the future.
- Change of Date: the card kits will now reveal on the last Saturday of every month. Hopefully, this is going to insure we get the kits put together and ready to ship as soon as the reveal happens.
- Shipping: we will begin shipping as quickly as we can after the reveal…please expect it to take up to two weeks for us to get all the kits shipped out.
- Shipping Method: we have used the past two months a legal flat rate envelope…June, with just chipboard to protect the cardstock, July we began using sturdy cardboard to protect the cardstock…we still had reports of damage to cardstock…please know we are hearing you and want to try to improve this…for August we are going to try to send with DO NOT BEND written on the envelope..(I had a long talk with my PostMaster and he seemed to think this would help) .it is too late for us to change our method for August. In order to use a sturdier box (such as a corrugated cardboard box and not flat rate) we will need to go up on our shipping cost and raise it to $7.50. Please let us know your thoughts below about this. Because we want your kit to arrive beautiful and ready for you to use!
- Substitutions: we try our very very best not to have to substitute anything at all in the card kit but sometimes it is just unavoidable and when we do we do try to substitute with something very similar. Please know that is our last resort to substitute an item with something else.
- Free Subscription Stamp: We are now sending this the third month of your subscription
- Sketch Sheet and Ingredient Sheet: With the increased subscriptions it just became too cumbersome and not cost effective for us at all to continue printing these out and including them with your kit. So they are available from release day on our Download page. You can go there and print these sheets out for your own personal use.
Thanks so very much for entrusting your crafty dollars to us. We want to bring you a wonderful product. Any suggestions (kind ones please) will certainly be taken into consideration.
About the Author
Owner and CEO of Scrapping for Less
Bringing hot, trendy, scrapbooking supplies to customers is very important to me. Paper crafting, stamping, coloring, and card making is my passion. [VISIT MY BLOG]