Hey guys! Kim here from Sunshine, Smiles and Cards I am so excited to share today’s card with you! Pink & Main came into my life a little last year but kicked into high gear this year and can I just tell you that I am in love! The stamp set I am using today is incredibly versatile, in the past I have used it for a masculine card and today’s card is for a dear friend of mine that is coming to the end of an aggravation but thankfully not life threatening health concern.
- Pink & Main stamp “Cheers”
- Pink & Main paper pad “Spring Color Pop”
- Copics to color my image
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker in “Clear”
- sequins from my stash
- Gina Marie “Stud Dot Circle” die
- Embossing powder on the sentiment
- Versamark ink to emboss the sentiment
- Wow Detail embossing powder on the sentiment
I can’t wait to give this card to my friend as we celebrate the end of this health issue! (Sorry to be so cryptic but I want to protect and respect her privacy.) All these goodies were acquired from Scrapping For Less even down to the dimensional adhesives I used to pop up the glasses so head on over there whether you are looking for new goodies or need staples for your stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!!!