Hey everyone, Sandy here for SFL with a fun and easy tutorial post using the Word Stamp and Die sets from Pink & Main.
Ok, I know there are a bunch of pictures here but going in order, I will show you how to make this Rainbow Card that is sure to put a smile on face dear to you!
1) Here are the 3 sets that I have: Thanks, Hello and Wishes. You do purchase the dies separate but it is so worth it! I also pick out the color cardstock for the mats.
2) In the middle of each paper, you will die cut the word out of the middle. To make this easy, just die cut one and use that as a template for the next paper and so on. Make sure you cut out the word too. Now I have extra words for more cards in the future.
3) Stack the paper together and then cut at both sides, right in the middle of the word horizontally.
4) Glue them down on your card base and then you will trim off the excess on the sides.
5) Glue down the wishes word in middle. I cut the word out in black so it pops out.
6) Using Versamark and White Embossing Powder, stamp the “birthday and for you” and heat emboss. That is a perfect way to get a nice white color on dark cardstock. And of course… STICKLES!!!! I love Stickles! Perfect way to glitter embellish your project!
7-9) Here are a couple of pictures showing you the end results. I love how this card turned out, hope you do too!
Thank you for stopping by and don’t forget to click at the top of the page to check out the SFL Store also you can find the SFL store group on Facebook for many more projects and albums to look through. Have a nice day!